These recordings...

All the recordings I post here will be what I think are VG+(B/B+) quality and unless stated otherwise will be audience recordings. They will not be to everyone's taste but the idea is to give fellow music fans a chance to hear rare recordings from a certain era(the 80's).Many of these I have had stored away for 30+ years and will be available for the first time...

If it's soundboard A+ quality you are after these will not be for you...BUT I would never post anything that was unlistenable.. So pop the headphones on and grab your air guitar of choice... lets ROCK

Sunday 16 February 2014

Y & T - london '83

Y & T


THE DOMINION THEATRE,LONDON   22nd NOVEMBER 1983


AUDIENCE RECORDING    AN ED MASTER


1.hang em high
2.barroom boogie
3.take me to the limit
4.midnight in Tokyo
5.black tiger
6.hungry for rock
7.i believe in you
8.down and dirty
9.mean streak
10.straight thru the heart
11.rescue me
12.guitar > drum solo's
13.hell on high water
14.forever
15.dirty girl
16.hurricane


mp3


now I have seen this show available on an fm recording before but not the full show...this is my original audience master of the night (the full show).another one of my favourite bands at the time,having seen them the previous year at the marquee,supprt to ac-dc & reading festival I was desperate to see them again..and they did not let me down...great musicians and songs...I believe in you is still one of my all time favourite songs....enjoy ed

No comments:

Post a Comment